Lyrics pulse through my veins
Water coursing through my system
A baptizing effect
Always compelled to stand and listen
To the pounding of my soul's escape
From complacency: A Syndrome
I am not satisfied with the mundanity of the here and now
Conjoined Chakras doth take you further than confusion allows
Anyhow or any who the routes to choose are endless
Letters attach to words, combining to awake the senses
And I have been this: Other being before
Who failed to wrap her mind around the potential her soul had stored
And to the shore I sojourn to bathe my body
Water’s surround sound preludes the thirsty melody
Tapping the feet, fingers snap, then comes the movement
So sways the body
Undercurrent propels to prove it
Hmmm, an idea
An idea comes in a chord
Forms of vibrations taking shapes sharp like swords
Or flat as the earth was once perceived to be
Spherical formations; my mouth carves out the fallacies
Or a false notion: for those who require layman’s speech
I breech the very barriers of personal hell with one Heave-Ho
Breathless am I but soul glows in my stead
Music chronicles the battle that died slowly in my head
But there is peace
It is said that peace surpasses
The ear drum beats, the heart, strings and the bass it blasts this...
Soul's soundtrack
I succumb to it once more
A percussion's rhythm:
I manifest that this is how I must be heard
In one glance I see my brain peaked on a canvas of beats and words
Love it!!!! I can feel the beat!!! its amazing!!!
ReplyDelete